First Or Third, DUI Consequences Are Lifelong
A Former Prosecutor Can Provide A Strong Defense
After having handled hundreds of DUI cases as lead counsel and formerly prosecuting charges, we now what you are up against. We also have the insight to build a compelling defense that attacks the prosecution’s strategies.
Arrested? Want to protect your license? Don’t wait to call us at 251-298-8554 to protect your driving privileges. You only have 10 days from the time you were arrested to request an administrative license revocation hearing from the Department of Public Safety.
How Do We Help You Fight DUI Charges?
Whether this is the first time you were arrested on DUI charges or your third, The Law Office of Brian J. Lockwood, LLC, is here for you. We will do everything possible to help dismiss or reduce the charges by:
- Discussing your case in a consultation and helping you understand the most effective legal steps to take depending on your circumstances
- Answering your questions regarding what to expect throughout the legal process, as well as what types of penalties you may be up against depending on the outcome of your case
- Thoroughly investigating your case by reviewing police reports, talking to witnesses and in some cases, working with expert to strengthen your case
- Verifying that proper police techniques and procedures were used in your police stop, field sobriety test and breath test
- Ensuring your breath test results are completely accurate, and the machine used was properly maintained and administered to help keep unreliable evidence out of consideration
We know the right questions to ask and are fully equipped to build a case on your behalf, that is strategically designed to protect your rights.
Don’t Wait. Contact Us Today For Your Consultation.
Time is of the essence in cases involving a DUI. You could lose your license even if you are not convicted, and you have only 10 days to challenge this result. Call us immediately at 251-298-8554 or email us. We answer the phone and respond to messages 24 hours a day, and will meet you off-site on evenings and weekends by request.
No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.