Strong Criminal Defense Representation
When you have been charged with a crime, your defense matters — as does the level of skill and dedication of the lawyer you choose to build your defense. That is why you should contact The Law Office of Brian J. Lockwood, LLC in Mobile.
As a lawyer with more than 20 years of experience in criminal law, as both a prosecutor and defense attorney, Brian J. Lockwood knows what you are up against.
We can put our experience and insight to work for you. We represent individuals charged with crimes from misdemeanors to serious felonies in Alabama state courts, municipal courts in Alabama, as well as the United States District Court.
Prompt, Thorough And Cost-Effective Legal Services When You Need It Most
Our skill is being able to effectively find ways to defend you in both state and federal cases involving:
- Serious felony charges such as homicide, first-degree assault, sexual assault, rape, robbery, burglary, arson, etc.
- Federal crimes including trafficking, conspiracy and firearms charges
- Drug offenses, including possession, manufacture, distribution, prescription fraud or other drug offenses involving marijuana, methamphetamine, cocaine, Ecstasy or prescription drugs
- Drunk driving defense, including criminal DUI/DWI charges and administrative matters involving your driver’s license and the possibility of challenging your breath test results
- Simple and domestic assault
- Theft crimes such as petty theft, shoplifting, burglary, identity theft and embezzlement
- Driving under suspension
- Disorderly conduct
- All misdemeanors
Contact Our Mobile, Alabama Office Today
We always offer confidential initial consultations so that you can have access to experienced advice without obligation. We can meet at our office or many off-site locations in the area, including jail or the youth detention center. We offer evening and weekend appointments by request.